look quests

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
SirSorin

look quests

Post by SirSorin »

this isn't my svn... is Flash svn, he work on l2jserver source and he done them... but do not want to share:(

you guys why do not finish the data patch? ppl when use server want to work quests spawn drop and mobs locations.. other core fixex you can do them a little bit later... thoese are more important for a good server :) my opinion.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jurchiks

Re: look quests

Post by jurchiks »

Man, you're not allowed to just take someone else's work and share it, especially if the creator does NOT want to share it.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
SirSorin

Post by SirSorin »

yes but i post this pic that ppl work on datapatck ... and here is a big team with good strategy, best ppl and work lazy... if i know to code in java can take me a week and i finnish thoese data patch things. this is the problem on server... data patck missing... the quests missing... spawn, instances missing.. as i told upper my opinion is to finish thoese first then edit in core the other java scripts ....
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

work lazy
:D
Couldn't agree more.
Unfortunately, they will still not accept code that was not written by you/taken without permission.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
SirSorin

Post by SirSorin »

i can help, searching things done... they can upgrade them to server... i can give some thing from datapatck... java i do not know.
SirSorin

Post by SirSorin »

jurchiks wrote:
work lazy
:D
Couldn't agree more.
Unfortunately, they will still not accept code that was not written by you/taken without permission.
your video is very funny :)))))))))))))))))))
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

We accept only contributions made by the author.
If you contribute something done by someone else these files will be removed and you will be warned.
3 warnings = ban.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

User warned this area is for support, not for others projects discussion.

This is an off-topic thread and will lead to problems, then locked.

Moved to viewforum.php?f=4 probably it'll be moved to trash later.

@SirSorin take the time you use to "find" code already done by others and start learning Java, and remember one day will be your code the one that was taken without permission and you will be the one mad about it.