Ideal Server Settings?

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
orophix

Ideal Server Settings?

Post by orophix »

Hello all,

Just wondering if there is a small guide on some ideal server settings depending on specs?
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Ideal Server Settings?

Post by Aikimaniac »

Ideal for what? PVP..PVE...High rate ? Low rate ? Retail like ? Custom as possible like? All is up to you and feel free to use settings as you think are best for your purpose.... that makes L2J unique for creating countless kinds of L2 based game worlds :) good luck cause you need to choose wisely to make sure your server has chance to survive amongst all those servers out there...if you want to know how to fine tune your server to have best performance, there is not much to do cause better specs = better performance...technicaly you can run it on 8 years old P4... :)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Ideal Server Settings?

Post by Zoey76 »

8 to 16Gb of ram, i5/i7 4th gen would be good enough for 200 players.