DMCA takedown

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Sydark

Re: DMCA takedown

Post by Sydark »

the address as lord posted WAS a furniture locaiton xD but when u look into the area property detail its actually a building ppl can rent out area for there business and when u check u see they have 1 law firm there that handles intellectual property

Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz PC

but it becomes curious why bother now ? and not 10 years ago at the prime of L2
Clicky
vangog

Post by vangog »

I won't understand one and here server part, it can be written somehow, it is all the same, that to submit a claim to Java, for writing of this code in language to Java :)
ABSURDITY!
lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

Sydark wrote:the address as lord posted WAS a furniture locaiton xD but when u look into the area property detail its actually a building ppl can rent out area for there business and when u check u see they have 1 law firm there that handles intellectual property

Clicky
But NCZ0ft won't entrust a rented wardrobe law firm...
You're right. I have forgotten how to act like a normal human being. And I play games and I lie and I trick people to avoid the truth of how I feel.
Sydark

Post by Sydark »

lord_rex wrote:
Sydark wrote:the address as lord posted WAS a furniture locaiton xD but when u look into the area property detail its actually a building ppl can rent out area for there business and when u check u see they have 1 law firm there that handles intellectual property

Clicky
who knows what they doing IF its even NCZ0ft i mean NCZ0ft has its own legal department that is paid i really doubt like u said they would entrust this kind of information to some outside rented out spot considering NCZ0ft is in texas which has its own legal team already lol but if the cost to carry this is near to nothing of what it would cost hey they might have xD
lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

Sydark wrote:
lord_rex wrote:

Clicky
who knows what they doing IF its even NCZ0ft i mean NCZ0ft has its own legal department that is paid i really doubt like u said they would entrust this kind of information to some outside rented out spot considering NCZ0ft is in texas which has its own legal team already lol but if the cost to carry this is near to nothing of what it would cost hey they might have xD
It is not about cost. It is about authenticity.
You're right. I have forgotten how to act like a normal human being. And I play games and I lie and I trick people to avoid the truth of how I feel.
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

LasTravel wrote:Anyway their DMCA infos: http://us.NCZ0ft.com/en/legal/lineage-2/dmca.php
Yeah, the one on github contains parts of it. What a nice copy-paste. But sure, a good way to make a scam look like official. :D

Too sad. The address doesn't match.
vangog

Post by vangog »

links not work...ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

vangog wrote:links not work...ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
replace z and 0 with s and o
vangog

Post by vangog »

ep... replace only Z :D

why addresses different The designated Copyright Agent for NCZ0ft
lord_rex

Post by lord_rex »

vangog wrote:ep... replace only Z :D

why addresses different The designated Copyright Agent for NCZ0ft
I've explained above. Because the DMCA submitter is an L2OFF server owner kiddo trying to eliminate the concurrency in a really hilarious and pitiful way - NCZ0ft has never made such reckless move.

The 2 different addresses are just one of the many proofs that the DMCA report is a forged bullshit.
pokiokio

Post by pokiokio »

Aristos wrote:It is quite remarkably well written
For the most part, it is. Except for this:
The copyrights at issue are the copyrights in the proprietary game software code (specifically, the server-side code) which allow users to access and play the Games via the NCZ0ft server.
I don't think legal documents are supposed to even have a hint of grammatical error. :think:
Prolly the youngest L2j user :P
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

What a grace has made the baby!...
pokiokio

Post by pokiokio »

Sacrifice wrote:What a grace has made the baby!...
Eh?
Prolly the youngest L2j user :P
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

I was referring to man/woman, that has made the DMCA, which has the grace in the ass, like wasps. :-1: