Help needed for dropcalc testing.

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

The system has now been updated so that it reports raid boss and minion spawns correctly.

It defaults to the C5 map, and the item and skill icons are as good as I can get them for C5. It still has the C4 maps there, so those can be used for people still using C4 servers. The updated system should be able to be used on C4 servers without a problem.

There is some extra SQL to add for the item descriptions, but if you've already got it installed then there is a separate piece of SQL on the download page for you to update, rather than rip out and totally refresh.

Paul - your sort request isn't as easy as I thought, because of the way that I coded it. It is, however, possible, and I'll get around to it once my one remaining brain celll can be coaxed out from underneath my sofa where it is hiding.
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
Paul_Atrides

Post by Paul_Atrides »

oooo Thx

smal bags

msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Um ... What's the bug Paul? I can't tell from the screen shots what the problem is. :)

Sorry - scratch that - I see! I'll get right on to that. Thanks for letting me know.
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

OK - corrected and uploaded. Try that!
Paul_Atrides

Post by Paul_Atrides »

mb need add to this list colum "Type" after "Name", sample: mob, minion or boss.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Updated and uploaded.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

O.K. - there you go. Sorts on Character search table now available.

I've separated the graphics from the PHP code so it is easier to download the code updates.
Paul_Atrides

Post by Paul_Atrides »

Thx

Plz add to paranoya setting: hide this selected colums for non GM users.

msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Argh! If I'd known that earlier ...

O.K. - I'll put that on tomorrows list.

Please - anything else you want added or changed ... please let me know now. (ie. in the next 12 hours)

I'd like to finish with the dropcalc for a while so I can get on with C5 stuff.

... and I'm putting in two grades of paranoia ... this request will be paranoia level 2
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

paranoya mode rulez xDDD
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

O.K. - try that. Set paranoia to 2 and let me know if I've got it wrong.
Paul_Atrides

Post by Paul_Atrides »

incorrect view day/night mobs
see sample
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Thanks Paul,

I'll check that tonight.

Michelle.
Paul_Atrides

Post by Paul_Atrides »

please separate long tables to pages
sample
this only 12%

My server give 23k accounts and 68k characters !!! :(

please also separate recipes to Grade
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Paul_Atrides wrote:please separate long tables to pages
First - I am working on getting C5 game servers running. While the C5 is busy, I am happy to solve problems with the drop calc; but I can not do new requests for about a month.

Secondly, the number of results the character search returns can be reduced by giving some characters in the search.

I had the same issue with mob and item searches ... that is why they insist a minimum of three characters for the search. I don't want to enforce the same for the character search as well.

Much of the code is the same, but behaves in slightly different ways depending on how it is called. Introducing pages to this code would be complex.

---

It sounds as if you may be doing something with the character search that it was not designed for.

Perhaps if you tell me why you require a full character list, why you use that much information, or what you need to do, then I can design some new code that may do what you need in a better manner. - although it will be about a month before a start on new code.

----

I will be home in about 2 hours, and then I will work on the spawn count problem.

----

(68,000 characters .... even at a large 500 characters per page, that is still 136 pages! - I think we need to work out what it is you need to do. That number of results ... that number of pages ... this is not efficient.)