Help needed for dropcalc testing.

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

good work this is my first time testing this tool ;)

excellent replace for l2jz ;)
nBd
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by nBd »

thx i will test it asap..

another thing i noticed is that drops by minions arent listed.. only with "admin show non-spawned" .. some spellbooks are dropped by minions.. so players allways ask why the books dont drop :roll:
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

O.K. - I'm making a few adjustments ... but before I solve this problem (I know what has gone on) I need some advice.

I assume that Raid Bosses are spawned by the "raidboss_spawnlist" table. At the moment, some Raid Bosses are being spawned by the spawnlist table. Dre Vanul, for example, is also listed in there as an "L2Monster" instead of an "L2RaidBoss".

If you look at Greyclaw Kutus, for example, id 10001, and Guard of Klutus, 10002, then Guard of klutus drops wooden arrow - item id 17. If you look on the drop calc for item 17, then you will correctly see that Guard of Klutus, is correctly shown in the droplist.

When I programmed the drop calc, I assumed that all Raid Bosses were spawned using the raidboss_spawnlist table.

Can someone straighten me out on this please?
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Thanks for the positive comments - much appreciated.

New version uploaded - code and graphics.

Config.php has sections for ...

Code: Select all

// specifies maximum length for account names.
$max_acc_length = 20;
... because some people have reported that the new server is only working with account names of a maximum of ten characters.

New version also puts a small graphic (for GM's) "IP" at the top left of every who's online entry, so that a GM can view all accounts registered to the IP that the running account is linked to.
My friend is a paranoid schizophrenic ... she'll take over the world, as long as nobody minds.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

I've just added yet another section to the code, and the config ...

// Bot Banning - whenever the server console or "Who's Online" is run, any character with max hp or max mp over 60,000 is kicked and deleted.
$bot_scan_ban = 1;
When set to 1, anyone in the database with maxhp or maxmp over 60000 will get kicked and their character deleted.

The routine is run whenever a GM is watching the server console, or whenever anyone is watching the whos online... so whenever a GM or admin is watching the server by one of those two methods, the routine runs on every refresh.

------

This was done in response to people who are apparently using scripts to boost their characters on an L2J server, to absurdely high levels.

If you want to change the actual level at which the drop calc kicks and deletes the character (or just kicks, or just deletes, or whatever) then the code is near the bottom of the common.php file.
kadar
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by kadar »

As I said on the L2J forum.
You may be on to something with this. A new GM/Admin tool.

If we come up with a list of things that do get abused, such as the levels you have mentioned, more configurations could be used to stop the abuses that go un noticed.

I would really like to see L2J incorporate some of these, but maybe a tool might be a better option, atleast for now.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

where i can download new versions of this tool ?
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

The drop calc itself is free to all, and there is a copy hooked up to a standard datapack at http://195.7.255.202 with documentation at http://195.7.255.202/documentation/index.htm and the php and SQL can be downloaded from http://www.msknight.com/comps/lineage2/ ... opcalc.htm
... It is all at the same location. At the moment, the version numbers are the same as I haven't got the time to go through all the code to change the versions, but it is all up to date.
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

nbd wrote:another thing i noticed is that drops by minions arent listed.. only with "admin show non-spawned" .. some spellbooks are dropped by minions.. so players allways ask why the books dont drop :roll:
O.K. - new code uplaoded. This should be fixed. disKret kindly confirmed that minions are attached to mobs that aren't raidbosses, so I've adjusted the code to match.

Let me know if it works right for you please.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

Here is a fix for you map.jpg pic: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8809/mapgx4.jpg

i get some errors when use function "Who's On Line"

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 16 in W:\www\drops\w-online.php on line 133

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 16 in W:\www\drops\w-online.php on line 134
 InCuBiTo
1 - Human (1)
incubito

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 20 in W:\www\drops\w-online.php on line 133

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 20 in W:\www\drops\w-online.php on line 134
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Hi Melerix,

That error is looking for the players account in the knightdrop table. It then pulls out the columns called "boxingok" and "warnlevel". They are both decimal 1 with default 0.

If those columns are there and populated, then check to see if the users account is in that table.

Let me know what happens please.

Thanks for the map fix, but I'm not clear what was broken. Can you let me know please? Many thanks.

Michelle.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

the map fix, is original C5 map downloaded from www.lineage2.com, and ajusted to your maplist (Xpixels x Xpixels).

The map fix inlcuide real colors and zone names ;)
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

Hi Melerix,

Many thanks for that, but the map in the dropcalc is deliberately toned down. I found that with the full colour version, the crosses for the mobs, weren't easy to see. I actually spent a day dodging the names off the map!

So ... on one side people say it's too bright, and others say its too dark :lol: I can't win!

Is the map too dark for you? Can you see the location crosses O.K. against the full colour map? I'd appreciate your input.

... and what happened with the error?

Michelle.
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

Yes i can see location and spawn good in full color map ;)

Error continue on "Who's On Line" with my admin account, lvl 100 :(
msknight
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by msknight »

... and you've got the two columns "boxingok" and "warnlevel" in the knightdrop table in the logon database?

The knightdrop table should contain an entry for every entry in your accounts table. Does it? If it doesn't, there is a button in the "Server Tools" marked "import accounts" - try that.