Clan Activities

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
BlueLit

Clan Activities

Post by BlueLit »

Ok just got my DB updates to C5 status and everythin workign ok... but how can I fix the problem I am having with Clan Activities...

1 problem I am having is with the clan skills... It does not show anything that has to do with the item from raid boss needed to learn the skill... all it tells is the amount of Rep. Points... and at the botom of the same window it shows clans have "0" Rep. Points... if anyone has any idea bout that please let me know...

1 thing is the Academy... I know theoretically how everything is suppose to work but it aint happening that way... I threw a char in the Academy and went to make the first class transferr and the char was kicked from the clan... the I thought it was justa small glitch so I started a char higher lvl and went to get a second class transferr and it did the same thing... and i didnt get the Rep. Point when the chars made the second class transferr...
kilkenny
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by kilkenny »

Getting kicked from the clan when finishing your profession quests isnt a glitch. When you're in the academy and finish (at least the second) profession quests you are kicked from the clan...however, it should give the clan rep points.
But i think this is a core side thing.