honest answer?!?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
morpheus2399

honest answer?!?

Post by morpheus2399 »

in english:

how long does it last to H5 is ready??
(matching dress)

approx. weeks months or is a year since??

then still an honest answer is still continued(proceeded) dan after h5??

above all, what is of use it h5 ready to make (circumscribe) whom god anyhow with zb. quest and zone is different(extraordinary)?

how much would GOD want?
and
how much would like H5 to have ready?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
in German:

wie lange dauert es bis H5 fertig ist ??
(komplet)

ca wochen monate oder jahre ??

dann noch eine ehrliche antwort wird dan nach h5 noch weiter gemacht ??

vorallem was nutz es h5 fertig zu machen (umschreiben) wen god eh mit den zb. quest und zone anders ist

wieviel möchten GOD ?
und
wieviel möchten H5 fertig haben ?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: honest answer?!?

Post by Zoey76 »

We are (unlike other server versions) attempting not only to complete it (High Five) (note that previous server versions were left unfinished and their development was continued in the following game versions) but we also want to rework parts of the legacy code, that from our point of view is either using a deprecated technology, it's not retail like, is unfinished, outdated, etc.

It may take some time, but as it was stated before there is no particular rush on starting a new server version (Goddess of Destruction) since there wasn't PTS server, which usually marked the time when the project was frozen until first releases (client compatibility, etc), and now the game is free, so that makes it available for everyone who wants to play or develop it.

I don't have an ETA for new server version, it wasn't discussed, the current team is taking a different approach on the developing path, we believe that is in the best interest of developers and users.

Zoey76
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 🌌 | Eclipse Temurin 21 ☕ | MariaDB 11.3.2 🗃️ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five 🚀

🔗 Join our Discord! 🎮💬
morpheus2399

Post by morpheus2399 »

english:

then it read the users to final dissolution whether they(she) h5 or god want

the code umgeschriben landlord(proprietor) brings this to nobody what whom.

many users have built up(constructed) her(their) things on the old code and to be therefore custom server.

yet sometimes how long lasts with h5 matching dress and to god start(begin).

I do not say the information 100% should be approximate ones separate
would brag(act big) from l2jserver comes

whom it l2jserver verson (unstable) god gives then can become the nevertheless Rau-given sochen what the servers would like to have the parts what are absent(missing) (zb quest) even coden are able.

in the present servers code nothing is to paused

and please do not talk round the hot mash(porridge)

________________________________________________________________________________________________
in German:

dann last es die benutzer endscheiden ob sie h5 oder god wollen

das bringt keinen was wen der code umgeschriben wirt.

viele benutzer haben ihre sachen auf den alten code aufgebaut und somit custom server zu sein.

jetzt noch mal wie lange dauert das mit h5 komplet und zu god anfang.

ich sag ja nicht das die zeit angabe 100% sein soll sondern das es ungefähre
angabe von l2jserver kommt

wen es einen l2jserver verson (unstabil) god gibt dann kann die doch rausgegeben werden das die was sochen server haben möchten die teile was fehlen (zb quest) selbst coden können.

an der derzeitigen server code ist nix zum aussetzten

und bitte nicht um den heißen brei rum reden
Probe

Post by Probe »

use a better translator or learn english :\
s1Lykos

Post by s1Lykos »

I think hes trying to say that the public wants a half-***ed GoD more than a completed High Five. As shown by l2tenkai (good job on that pere)(not sarcasm, I'm serious good job on coding that). Nowadays the public is looking for more PvP servers not retail-like servers due to L2 going free to play(making a half-***ed GoD better than high five since you don't need everything completed). Also once the public sees a GoD Custom PvP Server they go crazy of it.(I kind of agree, but its 100% up to the l2j team and I think the L2j team is doing a good job anyway they choose) I could be wrong though >.>
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

first that all, there is not ETA for GOD in L2J officially.

now if people want to see GOD-Part 1 Development, that people can already having started to make contributions for GOD-Part 1 and post them in forum.

for example:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=22199
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=24252
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=24341
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=24390
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=24614

so why that people is not doing that ?

is sadly, but imho... some community users are just lazy or leechers, and are only waiting for L2J start doing something, and then they will start to leech, instead of start contributing already.
Pere

Post by Pere »

s1Lykos wrote:As shown by l2tenkai (good job on that pere)(not sarcasm, I'm serious good job on coding that). Nowadays the public is looking for more PvP servers not retail-like servers due to L2 going free to play(making a half-***ed GoD better than high five since you don't need everything completed).
Thanks for the compliment :P
About your point... I'm not sure of what's the right path. I have both a half-abandoned h5 server and one of the only GoD servers.. and the GoD one has only 2x population than the h5 one.
From that I can only guess that since retail went free the l2 private server world is slowly dying (it has still a bit of energy though), so there's no good or bad path to take in the l2j development :P
Bones tardes amics meus tots!
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

The good path would be to make GOOD software, and then people would join your servers. If it's just another half-assed copy-paste then it's only natural that people wouldn't care.
I'm not saying this about any specific servers but in general.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

jurchiks wrote:The good path would be to make GOOD software, and then people would join your servers. If it's just another half-assed copy-paste then it's only natural that people wouldn't care.
I'm not saying this about any specific servers but in general.
You are so mean :(