We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

Thats annoying,could you help me?

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tnik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thats annoying,could you help me?

Post by Tnik » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 am

Hello,

I have a question,may I know how I can remove the default user(commiter) in eclipse?
In one commit,i press 'save - don't ask me again' and now I have change my username and i cant even checkout public projects.

Thanks in advance,cheers.
Computer Science

Tnik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thats annoying,could you help me?

Post by Tnik » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:04 am

Computer Science