Changeset 3493

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
momo61

Changeset 3493

Post by momo61 »

Hello,

The latest changeset by __DS__ [3493] means what exactly ?

Villagemasters rework. DP update required.
Players now will need to find correct master for class change.

Does that mean that if you as an ORC or ELF or DARK ELF cannot change your subclass at Maximilian (village master NPC in Giran Einhasad Temple) ? Does it mean that you have to find your specific class changer ?
ZaKaX

Re: Changeset 3493

Post by ZaKaX »

Yup
¿ Que dice los cojones de la nina ?
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

You CAN change sub at Maximillian, but only to Bishop or Prophet :)
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
momo61

Post by momo61 »

_DS_ wrote:You CAN change sub at Maximillian, but only to Bishop or Prophet :)
So, if I dont want that, i just dont update to that changeset right ? And it will be the old system fully functioning right ?
_DS_
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by _DS_ »

No.
Commiter of the shit
public static final int PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795;
momo61

Post by momo61 »

_DS_ wrote:No.
No ? How come not ?

Let's say I were to pick Changeset 3492 and DP 6594. Would it not work ?
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

momo61 wrote:
No ? How come not ?

its simple NO hard to understand ? :shock:
toastgodsupreme

Post by toastgodsupreme »

momo61 wrote:
No ? How come not ?

You've got over 600 posts here, you've been a member of the l2j project for well over a year now at LEAST. And you STILL can't figure this shit out? COME ON! You're one of this biggest leechers here, you'd think by now after constantly grabbing code and whatnot you'd have a basic understanding of how to do all this.

Learn to follow other timelines. Hell, I check about a dozen timelines once a day at least just to see what people are working on, get ideas, etc. Not to mention about half a dozen russian sites as well.

:arrow: http://trac.assembla.com/L2jOfficial/changeset/1125

:arrow: http://trac.assembla.com/L2jOfficial/changeset/1128

I am REALLY getting tired of leechers like you, and mascke, and others. Start figuring out some shit on your own and start giving back to the community instead of always asking for things. I swear, if the players of some of the people in this forum only knew how their admins/devs acted... :roll:
momo61

Post by momo61 »

toastgodsupreme wrote:
momo61 wrote:
No ? How come not ?

You've got over 600 posts here, you've been a member of the l2j project for well over a year now at LEAST. And you STILL can't figure this shit out? COME ON! You're one of this biggest leechers here, you'd think by now after constantly grabbing code and whatnot you'd have a basic understanding of how to do all this.

Learn to follow other timelines. Hell, I check about a dozen timelines once a day at least just to see what people are working on, get ideas, etc. Not to mention about half a dozen russian sites as well.

:arrow: http://trac.assembla.com/L2jOfficial/changeset/1125

:arrow: http://trac.assembla.com/L2jOfficial/changeset/1128

I am REALLY getting tired of leechers like you, and mascke, and others. Start figuring out some shit on your own and start giving back to the community instead of always asking for things. I swear, if the players of some of the people in this forum only knew how their admins/devs acted... :roll:
What the hell are you talking about here ? I'm not leaching anything here. I'm simply asking questions and trying to solve it myself.

I asked DS if a revision before the rework would work, and his reply was NO. A simple NO does not suffice here, but whatever. But since his NO did not suffice, I decieded to search for myself, and the links from L2JOfficial do NOT help at all, but I think I found a solution around this problem with the help of BloodShed (big thanks)

Save such "input" of yours to yourself. It's not necessary nor is it needed. But oh well, you gained +1 posts so I guess that did no harm aye ? Your attempt to portray me as a "leecher" won't succeed since I do my contributions to this project as much as I can in comparison to most of the 12.694 members here on the L2J Forum (and some of my contributes helped solve major issues).
You think you're such a hot-shot contributer with your cleanups and datapack contributions while you're "leeching" years of coding and work by all the old L2J Devs. Talk about hypocracy.

Topic can be closed.
Charus
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Charus »

momo61 wrote:
So, if I dont want that, i just dont update to that changeset right ? And it will be the old system fully functioning right ?
Fully functioning is right now. I think you should do that kind of updates. They are missing from l2j since Chronicle 1 if im not wrong. Your players will love that you have a server close to retail. But... if your players are lame and dont want to "search" for the correct master to change the subclass, instant of miss an update and create a future issue, you can easy make custom teleports to the class masters. So your players will go fast there and every1 will be happy.
momo61

Post by momo61 »

Charus wrote:
momo61 wrote:
Fully functioning is right now. I think you should do that kind of updates. They are missing from l2j since Chronicle 1 if im not wrong. Your players will love that you have a server close to retail. But... if your players are lame and dont want to "search" for the correct master to change the subclass, instant of miss an update and create a future issue, you can easy make custom teleports to the class masters. So your players will go fast there and every1 will be happy.
hehe ^^ It's true that it's good that it got implemented. It's just that people are used to changing their subs at the same NPC all the time.

Thank you
Charus
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Charus »

Your people should start get used how things are working correct. ;)
momo61

Post by momo61 »

Charus wrote:Your people should start get used how things are working correct. ;)
good to have you on board ;)