Why delete my posts?

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
marcose

Why delete my posts?

Post by marcose »

Someone delete my post in Off-Topic whitout warning.
I dont have idea who is, but please stop it.
My last post is about "Search of Java Devolpers for server", but someone delete it.

Thanks you for read.
Marcos.
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Why delete my posts?

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

If you could have read the forum rules, you would know why those posts were deleted: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Thanks you for read.
Phoenix
marcose

Post by marcose »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:If you could have read the forum rules, you would know why those posts were deleted: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Thanks you for read.
Phoenix
- All requests for help MUST include Server, Datapack and client information when asking for help, along with any other pertinent information from this post.
There the more closer rule, but can be used in my post?
I dont ask for help, just ask for devolpers to make an server L2JServer based.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

The last one you mention I removed it :wink:

You just need to look harder next time: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=14734&p=73530#p73530

I didn't issue a warning that time because you already have 2 and that means auto-ban for 7 days, if you push it someone will issue a warning and you will have a short time vacations. :)
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
marcose

Post by marcose »

Zoey76 wrote:The last one you mention I removed it :wink:

You just need to look harder next time: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=14734&p=73530#p73530

I didn't issue a warning that time because you already have 2 and that means auto-ban for 7 days, if you push it someone will issue a warning and you will have a short time vacations. :)
Im not adversing and server, just server specification else nobody want to join "High Five Server".
BTW, L2JServer going down. (Nobody fix nothing and when somebody fix somethink saw exacly that "Nop he allowed registered participants to be able to observe i am pretty sure players will find an exploit in that..").
There the post: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=24942
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

I'ld recommend you to click the link.
ThePhoenixBird wrote:Just to let you all know, this is a Developers forum, not a "Hire a Developer" forum

So all the posts like "im looking for a developer", "hiring l2j developers" and "paying 100.000$ for a l2j developer!" and ones alike will be deleted on sight and a warning will be issued to the poster, if unluckily that was your first post on L2j then you will be banned :twisted:

Why?
Because this is not a place to hire java developers, if you need one then go to an appropriate place like any other job or freelancer offering sites or eBay, your choice, but not L2j forums.

And dont PM me crying or saying $%@!@# about this rule, or our rules.

Our house, our rules!
Colours! They may help this time.

Finally I'm fixing stuff all the time, so yeah thanks for ignoring my work, LOL :lol:
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.3.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
theone

Post by theone »

marcose wrote:BTW, L2JServer going down. (Nobody fix nothing and when somebody fix somethink saw exacly that "Nop he allowed registered participants to be able to observe i am pretty sure players will find an exploit in that..").
How can you be so shallow as to say something like that?
Zoey puts countless hours of his free time working on fixing bugs and improving L2J, and all the thanks he gets for his hard work is this stupid comment?
Btw, about the link you posted, UnAfraid is correct in his assumption that someone will find an exploit with this. It has happened many times in the past and now they're very careful about committing stuff that might end up making the security on L2J servers weaker. You should applaud this post instead of complaining about it. He never said that a fix would not get committed, but that in its current state that patch is too dangerous to commit. And he's 100% right.

If you want "more stuff to get fixed and committed", then help out and stop bitching about it!
It's not that hard:
- Download Eclipse
- Download the source from the SVN
- Fix the bugs that you know about
- Submit your fixes here on this forum

The current team is the most active I've seen to commit submitted contributions by community members, so if your fixes are good, they might just get committed!
Oh... I forgot... you dont know how to code...
Then plan B... read up!:
-> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
ThePhoenixBird
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by ThePhoenixBird »

Updated forum ruleset: rules.php

Now with more awesomesss!!!!
theone

Post by theone »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:Updated forum ruleset: rules.php

Great :) Good work! Very clear and to the point.
Although I "might" have broken rule #1 a "few" times... I'll keep that im mind :mrgreen:
marcose

Post by marcose »

I dont have idea who its working hard today.
Check this posts, viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23615 - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=23668 - viewtopic.php?f=69&t=22112 .
all from 2011 and then not done stuff?
So, im crazy for said that or not?
marcose

Post by marcose »

theone wrote:
marcose wrote:BTW, L2JServer going down. (Nobody fix nothing and when somebody fix somethink saw exacly that "Nop he allowed registered participants to be able to observe i am pretty sure players will find an exploit in that..").
How can you be so shallow as to say something like that?
Zoey puts countless hours of his free time working on fixing bugs and improving L2J, and all the thanks he gets for his hard work is this stupid comment?
Btw, about the link you posted, UnAfraid is correct in his assumption that someone will find an exploit with this. It has happened many times in the past and now they're very careful about committing stuff that might end up making the security on L2J servers weaker. You should applaud this post instead of complaining about it. He never said that a fix would not get committed, but that in its current state that patch is too dangerous to commit. And he's 100% right.

If you want "more stuff to get fixed and committed", then help out and stop bitching about it!
It's not that hard:
- Download Eclipse
- Download the source from the SVN
- Fix the bugs that you know about
- Submit your fixes here on this forum

The current team is the most active I've seen to commit submitted contributions by community members, so if your fixes are good, they might just get committed!
Oh... I forgot... you dont know how to code...
Then plan B... read up!:
-> http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
I do it but if you read the link, nobody test (L2JServer or normal users).
I fixed many things in olypiad before that, but why i want to upload it if nobody test it or commit it?
theone

Post by theone »

I see a ton of committed user contributions... not you?
viewforum.php?f=25
viewforum.php?f=70
marcose

Post by marcose »

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=24942&p=146109

Read the post and test.
Last edited by marcose on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcose

Post by marcose »

ThePhoenixBird wrote:Updated forum ruleset: rules.php

FTW, Off-topic can talk about anything?
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Aikimaniac »

marcose wrote: